Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"It's my front yard" (Cop Chronicles#1)

Today the infamous Cleburne Police proved they believe themselves to be "Gods". 
I was going to start the "Cop Chronicles"at a later date, but they just couldn't wait any longer. I walked out on my front porch and there they were,Cops in my front yard. Just outside my front door was the Dog Catcher,to my left, in the lot that i own, sat a woman and her dog. Her car was being emptied of its contents, lot's of contents. After several minutes of searching they(cops)had her put her dog in the dog catchers vehicle, then hand cuffed her. I was standing in my driveway about 15' from them taking pictures with my cell phone.While the officer was handcuffing the woman, he stopped and started questioning me about what i was doing and why i was doing it. He obviously wanted me to stop and go away, then i simply said "it's my front yard and i  find it interesting". After a few seconds he hung his head then they took the woman away. This may not sound like much of anything, but the stories are many and they get a lot more interesting.

No comments: