Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Who's in Charge?

I am a firm believer in God & Jesus. That being said, i also do not understand how everything work's. I am on a quest to learn all i can about the mind of God. My question today is"when we pray, how can or will it affect the outcome of what is prayed for?" Example: My daughter is looking for a job and the seemingly perfect job was available. Employees of the company know and love her, the boss knows her,she has experience. The boss passes over her for an inexperienced unknown person. What happened, did the employees push too hard and make the boss mad so he has to show them that he makes the choice not them. Was it Gods will to not have that job, did i push my daughter too hard to get that job? Here is the big question, did we pray for the right thing and did we change Gods mind or influence Him at all? Did my daughter miss out on the perfect job because of human error or influence, or is God in control no matter what we do?
How i see it: I got real mad at first, but in the end i believe, "All things work for the glory of God" and the right job will come in Gods time.

No comments: